Get Married at North Cornwall’s Premier Wedding Venue
Your wedding is probably the most important day you’ll ever organise. The award-winning Falcon Hotel offers a tailor-made package to suit your individual requirements. Debbie Hatch, our Personal Wedding Co-Ordinator will guide you through every aspect of your special day.
We can help you plan your wedding
The Falcon Hotel offers you a unique wedding experience in North Cornwall’s most beautiful surroundings. The scenic location will be an inspiration to your wedding photographer. On your arrival we can offer you the red carpet treatment to make your day unforgettable. Our landscaped gardens provide the perfect setting for photographs, as does the historic Bude Canal and lock gates. Alternatively, the majestic backdrop of the cliffs and the Atlantic Ocean from the breakwater offer a unique opportunity for your wedding album.
All of our wedding packages include the following complimentary services:
- An experienced Wedding Coordinator to plan and be there for you on your day
- Personalised menu selectors for your invitations
- Picturesque grounds, lawns and landscaped walled garden
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Highchairs for your little guests
- Presentation table plan and personalised name cards
- White table linen and colour coordinated paper napkins
- Bud vases for every table
- PA System
- Air-conditioned function rooms
- Guest accommodation at a 25% reduction from our standard tariff
- Complimentary Bridal suite for the Bride & Groom*
(*when over 50 guests attending the wedding breakfast)
Call +44 (0)1288 352005 to discuss your plans.
One of Cornwall’s top award-winning wedding venues
Tim and Dorothy Browning took over the Falcon Hotel in 1984. They held their first wedding reception in 1985 and haven’t looked back since. Their care, friendly attitude and attention to detail has helped the Falcon win official awards and friends all over the world.
The Acland Suite was opened in March 2000, this was an exciting new opportunity to cater for every wedding large or small. Debbie. who has worked at the hotel since 1995, was appointed Wedding Co-ordinator and Functions Manager. Her enthusiasm and professionalism with the support of a dedicated team, including head chef Michael Moore, has resulted in as many as fifty weddings a year being held at the hotel.